Organizations involved with reproductive health:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) – provides information, education, and standards in the field of reproductive medicine.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) – helps maintain the standards for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) in the USA.
- The American Fertility Association (AFA) – offers information about infertility treatments, reproductive and sexual health, including family building options.
- RESOLVE -The National Infertility Association – supports reproductive health and promotes equal access to all family building options for men and women living with infertility.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – is responsible for protecting public health, establishes standards for reproductive tissue donor eligibility.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – conducts annual ART surveys in all IVF clinics in the country, provides annual reports including pregnancy success rates per clinic.
- Fertile hope – helps cancer patients and survivors who risk infertility due to certain medical treatments by informing about reproductive health and giving hope.
- MedlinePlus – is National Institutes of Health (NIH)’s website created in order to bring the latest information about diseases, wellness, medical treatments, drugs, and clinical trials.